Oh My Guesthouse In Seoul, South Korea

Oh My Guesthouse In Seoul, South Korea



Oh My Guesthouse


Oh My Guesthouse In Seoul, South Korea - Located in Gwanghwamun, Guesthouse 203 is a perfect starting point from which to explore Seoul. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you have a great time. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, taxi service, luggage storage, Wi-Fi in public areas, airport transfer are just some of the facilities on offer. Some of the well-appointed guestrooms feature television LCD/plasma screen, additional bathroom, additional toilet, cleaning products, clothes rack. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. Friendly staff, great facilities and close proximity to all that Seoul has to offer are three great reasons you should stay at Guesthouse 203.



Hotel Name Oh My Guesthouse
Addressline 97-13, Janhamun-ro, Jongno-gu
City Seoul
Zip Code 3032
Country South Korea
Longitude - Latitude 126.969559 - 37.584164
Continent Asia


Oh My Guesthouse


Oh My Guesthouse In Seoul, South Korea Video





Oh My Guesthouse


Oh My Guesthouse In Seoul, South Korea Gallery



Oh My Guesthouse Oh My Guesthouse Oh My Guesthouse Oh My Guesthouse


Related: Oh My Guesthouse In Seoul, South Korea